Accessing and updating your information
You will only receive email from MBUSA if you have requested to be on our mailing list. To sign up for news, updates, and information from MBUSA via e-mail, click here.
We may use Pixel Tags on our Site and may permit third parties to place them on our Site to monitor the effectiveness of advertising or for other legitimate purposes. A Pixel Tag, also known as a "Web bug," is a small, graphic image on a Web page, Web-based document, or in an e-mail message that is designed to allow the site owner or a third party to monitor who is visiting a site. Web beacons are often invisible to the visitor because they are typically very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the Web page, document, or email message. Web beacons are represented as HTML IMG tags in the Web page; visitors can click on "view profiles" of the web page to see whether the page is using a web beacon.
Web beacons collect the IP address of the computer that the Web beacon is sent to, the URL of the page the Web beacon comes from, and the time it was viewed. Web beacons can also be linked to personal information. For example, advertising networks use Web beacons to add information to a personal profile of what sites a person is visiting and to determine what banner ads to display based on the profile. Another use of Web beacons is to provide an independent accounting of how many people have visited a particular website. Web beacons are also used to gather statistics about Web browser usage at different places on the Internet.
IP Address and Click-Stream Data Collection
MBUSA may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for market research, for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. Our servers identify your computer by its IP address. When you request web pages from our Site, our servers log your IP address.
Click-stream data is information collected by our servers when you request pages from our Site. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view, and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at our Site, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content, and the like.
MBUSA uses commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction by any unauthorized party. We encrypt order information, including credit card numbers, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that our customers' information is safe as it is sent over the Internet to our server.
We exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information. This includes storing the personal information on our servers behind a secure firewall and ensuring all transmissions to other vendors use secure encryption technology. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. So while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us. This is especially true for information you transmit to us via email. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
When registering for access to a secure area of our Site, we will ask you to select a Username and Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. We will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of the registered area of our Site and close your browser window when you have finished.
Internally, we will limit access to personal information to those persons who need the information to provide products and services to you or maintain or service those products or services. These persons are limited in number and are committed to our privacy and security policies. We will review our security arrangements from time to time, as we deem appropriate.
Links to Other Sites
Please be aware that we provide links to third-party sites as a service to our visitors, and that we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Please note that these sites' privacy policies may differ from those of MBUSA. We encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
Privacy Statement Revisions
A revised online privacy statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date on this version of our Site. Any revisions will be posted at least seven days prior to its effective date.
Information we collect
We collect several types of information on our Site. Personal information is information that identifies an individual or is directly associated with a specific person, such as a customer's name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, or information about activities which can be directly linked to that person, such as his or her purchases ("personal information"). Our definition of personal information does not include "aggregate" information. Aggregate information is data about use of our Site, such as pages visited on our Site. Aggregate information helps us understand trends and customer needs so that we can better consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to customer desires.
We may also collect "non-personal information", which is information about you that does not itself identify you individually. Examples of non-personal information include age range and gender.
Collection of personal information
When you use certain parts of our Site, we collect certain kinds of personal information:
Customer Service Correspondence: We may collect information that identifies you personally when you submit comments, questions, or suggestions to our Customer Service department.
Use of personal information
Except as disclosed in this statement, we do not sell or disclose information that identifies our visitors personally or makes it possible for other parties to contact them directly without our visitors' consent.
Use of Non-Personal and Aggregate information
We may use non-personal and aggregate information to better design our Site and share with our marketing and advertising agencies.
Some specifications and features shown or mentioned on this site are optional and only available upon request at extra cost. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. Based on a comparison of the Automotive News classification of full-size commercial vans.
2. In base configuration.
3. Only popular packages are shown. For a full offering and pricing information, visit your local Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dealership. Delayed availability. Please see your dealer for details.
4. No system, regardless of how advanced, can overcome the laws of physics or correct careless driving. Please always wear your seat belt. Performance is limited by available traction, which snow, ice and other conditions can affect. Always drive carefully, consistent with conditions. Best performance in snow is obtained with winter tires.
5. Read Operator's Manual before towing. In some states, aftermarket trailer brakes are required. See dealer for details.
6. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake system maintenance, and tire and road conditions. Unsecured cargo can become hazardous in a collision. Always secure cargo.
7. Warning: the forces of a deploying air bag can cause serious or fatal injuries to a child under age 13. The safest seating position for your child is in a rear seat, belted into an appropriate, properly installed child seat, or correctly wearing a seat belt if too large for a child seat. See operator's manual for additional warnings and information on air bags, seat belts and child seats.
8. Optional or part of an option package.
9. Requires the use of ultra low sulfur diesel fuel. Mercedes-Benz Sprinters are approved to use B5 biodiesel (approved diesel fuel with a maximum 5% biodiesel content) in all BlueTEC engines. The only approved biodiesel content is one that both meets ASTM D6751 specifications and has the oxidation stability necessary to prevent deposit-/corrosion-related damages to the system (min. 6h, proven by EN14112 method). Please see your service station for further information. If the B5 biodiesel blend does not clearly indicate that it meets the above standards, please do not use it. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by non-Mercedes-Benz approved fuel standards.
10. Please see your dealer for warranty information for accessories and upfitted equipment.
11. Driver is responsible for monitoring fluid levels and tire pressure between service visits. See Maintenance Booklet for details.
12. Extended Limited Warranty (ELW) not available in all states. Contact your local Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dealer to verify availability.
13. Not available in all states. Please see your dealer for details.
14. The standard, special and metallic paint finishes shown are just a few of the options available for your Sprinter. Special and Metallic paintwork are available as options. Special paint colors include Grey White, Flame Red, Brilliant Blue, Black Blue, Silver Grey, Stone Grey, Graphite Grey and Jet Black. Metallic paint colors include Amber Red Metallic, Jasper Blue Metallic, Brilliant Silver Metallic, Graphite Grey Metallic and Carbon Black Metallic.
15. Sign and Drive services (flat-tire change, battery jumpstart, and re-fueling) will be performed at customer's expense.
16. Towing services are performed at no charge for Mercedes-Benz Sprinters covered under the warranty.
17. Every attempt will be made by Mercedes-Benz 24-Hour Roadside Assistance to aid a customer. However, the following circumstances may limit our ability to provide service:
- Restricted Roadway: Many states/cities have roadways in which they do not let unauthorized emergency road service in that area to assist.
- Acts of Nature: Due to heavy snowstorms, flooding or other acts of nature, the ability to obtain service may be limited or in some cases, unavailable. In these cases, you may be asked to call 911.
- Vehicle Accessibility: Additional charges may apply for a breakdown location not reasonably accessible from a roadside location, as determined by our authorized technician or roadside service tow provider. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, parking garages that inhibit tow services' ability to access and retrieve disabled vehicles and vehicles at off-road locations.
18. Qualified customers only. 2.90% APR financing for 24 months at $42.94 per month, per $1,000 financed or 2.90% financing for 36 months at $29.04 per month, per $1,000 financed, 3.90% APR financing for 48 months at $22.53 per month, 3.90% APR financing for 60 months at $18.37 per month per $1,000 financed, or 4.90% financing for 72 months at $16.06 per month per $1,000 financed. Excludes leases and balloon contracts and National Fleet customers. Available only at participating authorized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dealers through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services (MBFS). Must take delivery of vehicle by September 30, 2011. Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered. Subject to credit approval by MBFS. Actual rates, terms, down payment, and program eligibility will be determined by MBFS Credit Team based upon creditworthiness of customer. Program rates or terms may be changed or the program may be terminated at any time at the sole discretion of MBFS. Rate applies only to Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2011 model vehicles. See your authorized Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dealer for complete details on this and other finance offers.
Updated and Effective as of: 06/01/2012
Penske Automotive Group, Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and all visitors to our corporate and dealership website properties. We are publishing this policy to advise you what information we collect, how we use that information and how your information is protected. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our websites, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Penske Automotive Group, Inc. 2555 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302, Attn: Chief Privacy Officer.
What information does Penske Automotive Group collect?
We collect information that you provide on applications, forms, surveys and other correspondence such as your name, email address, social security number and income. We collect information about your transactions with us or others. We receive information from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers and insurance agencies such as your credit history, credit worthiness and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force. We collect information from cookies (see below) and other technology to track your website usage with us and to provide you with customized content, among other things.
Disclosure of information to others
Penske Automotive Group will not rent or sell your name, address, email address, credit card information or other personal information to any third party. We may use and disclose some or all of your information to third parties as set forth herein. We require these third parties to keep your personally identifiable information secure in accordance with federal requirements such as the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, where applicable. We may use and disclose some or all of the information in accordance with applicable law as follows:
Service Providers/Marketing Partners – We provide information to third parties to assist us in servicing accounts, administering and enforcing our accounts, providing services to our dealerships or our customers and responding to customer inquiries. We also may use marketing and other firms to assist us in our own marketing efforts. These third party service providers may use customer information to perform contracted services at our request. We require these third parties to keep your personally identifiable information secure in accordance with federal and other applicable requirements, and our contracts with these third parties require that your information be used only to perform the contracted services.
Audits/Judicial Proceedings – We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
Does this policy apply to Penske Automotive Group’s affiliates or other sites that are linked from this site?
No, this policy applies only to Penske Automotive Group, this site and our dealerships’ sites. As described above, we may share information obtained from this site with our partners and other third parties. While we expect that these others will respect your privacy in a manner consistent with our policies, we cannot guarantee that they will do so.
“Cookies” are small strings of text that are transmitted to a user’s computer when the user accesses a website, and then stored on the user’s computer for future access by the cookie provider. Cookies are part of the flow of information between a user’s computer and web servers, and are widely used on the web for, among other things, customizing user interaction with websites.
The security of customer information is very important to us and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard non-public personal information about you.
When our credit pre-approval form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with 128-bit or greater SSL encryption software, an industry standard for reputable organizations. While on a secure page, such as our credit pre-approval application form, the website address will begin with https://......
Furthermore, once the information has been received by us, we use security procedures and policies commensurate with industry standards to safeguard against loss, theft, unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and/or disclosure.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Penske Automotive Group is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Notification of Changes
Penske Automotive Group does not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 16 to participate in any services offered on our website which requires the submission of user information. If we learn that a user is under 16 and has submitted user information to us, we will delete that information as promptly as possible.
Use of Information
This site, including the information contained on this site, is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and International law. Penske Automotive Group and/or third-party information providers own all information on this site, and you do not acquire any ownership rights by accessing, downloading or printing the information.
If you are a personal user, you may access, download and print information on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only. If you are a company user, you may access, download and print information on this site for your company's internal use only. In either case: (1) you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on all copies of the downloaded or printed information, and (2) you may not modify the information, or reproduce, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the information for any public or commercial purpose. The use of any information from this site on any other website or networked computer environment (including for purposes of establishing a link to this site) is prohibited.
Penske Automotive Group does not grant you any express or implied right under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information, other than the limited right to access, download and print information as described in the preceding paragraph. In particular, without prior written authorization from Penske Automotive Group, you are prohibited from using or copying the name, mark, logo, picture or image of Penske Automotive Group or any derivation thereof.
Submissions by You
We request that you not send us any unsolicited confidential or proprietary information, including trade secrets, ideas, concepts or know-how. If despite our request you or someone acting on your behalf furnishes us unsolicited information, you acknowledge that Penske Automotive Group will be under no obligation to treat such information confidentially and Penske Automotive Group and their affiliates will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, transmit and distribute such information.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
This site is licensed and operated by Penske Automotive Group located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and is an automotive dealership operation consisting of the dealerships, vehicle models, vehicle inventory and/or marketing content represented in this site and its subsidiary sites. The information within this site is provided "as is". No warranty is expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Penske Automotive Group and any of its providers of information do not warrant error-free or uninterrupted service of this site. Please note that this site is operated in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and therefore all disclaimers are predicated on applicable Michigan or U.S. laws and standards. Visitors from outside Michigan or U.S. should be aware that Penske Automotive Group makes no representation that this site and the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other areas. Those who enter this site from outside Michigan or U.S. do so at their own initiative and are directly responsible for compliance with their local laws to the extent those laws apply.
All vehicles are sold on an "as-is" basis unless stated otherwise. Prices, sales tax and shop supplies are posted where applicable. Vehicle pictures may not represent actual vehicle. Prices and special offers are subject to change. Mileage listings are estimates and are not necessarily accurate odometer readings. Some vehicle information and vehicle pricing may be unintentionally missing or inaccurate, and Penske Automotive will endeavor to correct such discrepancies in a commercially reasonable manner upon Customer notification of such errors or omissions, but pricing errors and listing errors are considered invalid and may or may not be honored at the sole discretion of Penske Automotive Group and its participating dealerships. Payment calculator should not be used for exact finance amounts. Daily changes in inventory may result in the unavailability of certain vehicles listed on-line.
THIS SITE, AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN, MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE, OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THIS SITE, AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL PENSKE AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES OR ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF ANY OF THEM IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.